Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update!

It's pathetic how long it's been since I did an update. I mean, it's not like I lack a functioning computer or internet connection at home. The world would probably forgive me if I could claim one of those excuses.

No, I'm afraid it's just good ol' fashion laz.... er.... busyness. Yeah - that's it. I've got too much on my plate to blog as regularly as I a should.

Anyway, I was reminded how long it was today when Craig stopped by to pick up the key to his beach house. Which made me think, "It's been quite awhile since that trip." And thus quite awhile since I've posted anything!

So here I am. I'm... um.... posting. I posted. That was my post. Now back to whatever other time waster I was working on before I wrote this very special update.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute shirt in that new picture!

Hey, you could talk about all the help you gave your bro on moving. And the joys of parking in downtown Portland if you know the SmartPark trick.

Julie said...

Oh, yes, and I'm looking forward to the webcast Monday for May unemployment numbers.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I feel like we haven't talked in a long time. How are you?