Sunday, September 18, 2011

A picture (for Amy)

I promised Amy I would put some pictures on my blog. I got out all of the items I am suppose to photograph, but I haven't yet had a chance to actually take the pictures (or upload them to my computer, or write a blog post). If my baby ever learns to take a nap, or if she goes to bed a little early for once (we tried tonight.... oh how we tried!) then I will get it done.

For now, here's one picture:

(Ames, this dress is the one I was telling you about; it's my favorite. Wouldn't you love to have the same thing but in a pink fabric? Marie did a great job!)

2 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OK- first off Kylea is ADORABLE! SO CUTE! She is growing up so fast already! And- I love the dress! I totally thought that right when I saw the picture before I even knew Marie made it! Yes- tell marie I'd love it in pink. love you- thanks for the post.

Lulu said...

Oh...she's adorable! Can't wait for her to nap-because I want to see more photos!!! Sheesh...I always knew you guys would make cute babies ;)