Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blue dress -- opinions wanted/needed

Once again, I'm working on a project and I just can't seem to make up my mind!

I made a very pretty blue dress for the baby, and I sewed a white ribbon around the middle. Now I'm trying to to decide if I should add a white bow with ribbons hanging down, or leave it as-is. Personally, I think it's cuter with the bow, but I'm just not sure! So here are a couple of pictures. Please let me know what you think.

Without the bow:

With the bow (sorry it's not the best picture):

In case you're curious, here's the back:

A close-up of the back (I couldn't get the white ribbon to line up when I sewed it down -- arg!):





2 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh that is so darling and you have become such a good seamstress! The back looks beautiful! I really like it with the bow! It is sooooooooo beautiful. love it! good job!

Ruthie said...

Bow! Bow! Bow! Great colors <3