Sunday, June 12, 2011

A quick tour of the nearly-finished nursery

Last night I created a video tour of the nursery. I actually just did it for myself, but N8 said I should share it with "the world". It's a silent video so I hope that's not too weird for folks (I don't like recordings of my voice).


The nursery is pretty much finished. Things left to do (which are not urgent):
(1) Put a dust skirt on the crib; I've got two on the way, in the mail (with thanks to Jennifer and to my aunt Lynda).
(2) On the wall over the crib that there's a bit of empty space. I've been thinking about buying and decorating wooden letters that spell out the baby's name (???) for that space.
(3) The closet is full of my clothes, which I need to pare down and organize (after I fit into them again, of course).
(4) Someday I'm going to reupholster the "kid chair" with the fabrics currently draped over it.

(5) Oh! And we need a baby! That would really complete the whole nursery :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I love the the storage wall and the rug. But I think my favorite part is the owl. What a great place for a little baby girl :D

Lulu said...

Oh my gosh BROOKE!!!! You look SO good pregnant! I wanna see more belly shots :) The nursery looks fantastic-when are you due?

Annie. said...

It's so cute! I can't believe how much ROOM you have! Wow, so nice! And you are really adorable. Dang, if only the rest of us could look that good that pregnant. :)