Sunday, April 4, 2010

Can someone explain my cats?

There's fresh water in a clean dish for the cats. I exchange it regularly, I promise. Yet Abby really likes to drink from the faucet in the bathroom. In fact, here's her latest thing: When I wake up (early) in the morning to get ready for work, Abby appears and starts meowing at me, begging me to turn on the faucet so she can get a drink.

Anyway, I think this is too cute not to share... even if the only person who bothers to watch it is my mom:




Jack, who is bigger than his sister and better than her at almost everything, has been trying hard to mimick her skills at the bathroom sink. Alas, he's pathetic and unable:

3 comments:

Dianne Selander said...

Hilarious! Surprisingly, I have friends with cats that prefer to drink out of a running faucet instead of a water dish. I've heard some cats prefer running or moving water as opposed to drinking from dishes. They even make ridiculously expensive "waterfall" cat dishes for spoiled kitties! (http://www.amazon.com/Drinkwell-FWB-RE-Original-Pet-Fountain/dp/B00063446M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1270482594&sr=8-3)

Anonymous said...

Good kitties!

Julie said...

C-razy
A-ttitute
T-empermental
S-nobby

(You did want CATS explained, right?)