Monday, November 9, 2009

My mom has a blog!

My awesome mom reads my blog and my work blog, and sometimes she leaves comments on them. She left a comment on my work blog last week, and I happened to click on her user name. (I was trying to figure out if "Julie" was my mom or someone else named Julie.)

Lo-and-behold, clicking on her name led me to a blog. To her blog! Apparently my mom has a blog! And there are two, not-quite-an-actual-post posts on her blog.

So, world: Go visit my mom's blog. And encourage her to use it.
www.JulieBike.blogspot.com

Mom: Blog!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh, ugh. I've been wanting to ask for help on how to do all the layout stuff - like the links down the side of yours or Amy's to go to other folks. Okay, I'll go figure some stuff out, since Pops is sleeping and I really don't need to just sit in front of more football...